LL - L .I .T .D . LL - L .I .T .D .

I want what he is smoking

Dude seriously tell me who you get your drugs from.

F E A R F E A R

OMFG

I also thought i would never be scared by a flash. Dude this ownz the bonus alone merits a 5. Rock on and frag out

"Every RPG Ever Made" "Every RPG Ever Made"

Good try but crap

Dude it a nice try but total crap your song was gay it just went on even after the movie and i know people that could do something like that in a few min all you did was add a back ground have a couple of frames for walking and some textboxes my lil bro could do that in flash

The Jetpack Escaper Caper The Jetpack Escaper Caper

Funny

Dude that was Kewl you made fun of bush,saddam,and osama no one wins in that situation. Nice part on our governer.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Another Masterpiece

Dude omfg this ownz. i knew the style looked similar to Final fantasy A+ your style is just so unique. The battle is really fun and you can have custom indepth players. Also nice inclusion of the mp3 player even though i could just play winamp but its convinient(sp?) cuz the music does not overlap. Dude I look foward to the rest of your submissions. Rock ON!!!!!

TJS-Latino Casino TJS-Latino Casino

LOL

LOL I reveiwed the wrong song ignore the other view on ur classical piece

Yea this song needs some major work.
Your arp bass thing is way generic and..
The lead you got is chessy which I guess is what you were going for but itz also generic.
Also the songs kinda lacks a good build up the one you have lacks anything that really sets it apart other than that little note that rose and fell.
The Drums were far too buried and didn't really add anything to the song. They need improvement

With all those tweaks it might seem like It wasn't a good song but in reality it was above average.
5/5

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Yeah, I saw, lol. Wish I could truely laugh, but I'm in a drowzy state because I took the wrong medicene. Of a little bit, I was wishing I wasn't alive, but now I have a good review. Thanks for cheering me up!

-SuperDrummer146

All is Finished All is Finished

Huh

Yea this song needs some major work.
Your arp bass thing is way generic and..

5/5

ImperfectDisciple responds:

You reviewed the wrong song. Oh well, thanks anyways!

-SuperDrummer146

I roll 20 Deep *Preview* I roll 20 Deep *Preview*

Meh

Your Level are way fucked up you need to do something about those. They are allmost as bad as mine LOL. Let me give u a tip I got from Fadeliss set a compressor to -6 and a 3:1 Ratio worked miracles for me.

Other than that the acutual song was kinda repitive and lacked drive. Try adjusting your drums and expanding on the ideas you have goin with your melody and Bass. The song seems Weak in almost all Traits. Good try with practice you can Progress so So don't trip.

Check out My Dre remix While your here
4/5

EP-Signature responds:

Obviously you haven't been to a college football game in your lifetime, so i'll accept that comment